Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We eat it, think it, and make fun of it. We use the word like a habit, but when it comes down to it, we may not be thinking the same thing.

So, What is Rice?

·
Oh Glayven!
134 Posts
TdotTercel said:
a small grain that is good when boiled
"Small grain" being a civic

"boiled" when they start revving and you decide to show them that your car is better stock than their hooked up POS and still beat them. :lol:

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
i love ricesoup, basically your overcooked rice with starchy water and then then handblended (kinda like porriage). YUM YUM!

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
If Ferarri, Lexus, BMW Or Porche (or any other extremely high quality/performance manuf) wouldn't do it on your car if they made it.

Why would you do it on a Toyota or Honda???

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I had some rice last night:licklips:

·
XRSs'n
505 Posts
is Cleartails considered rice ???.......just wondering because my stupid Civic friend thinks its rice but meanwhile he has some sort of "spoon" stickers both on his upper fenders...and he only has an intake....just makes me wonder who is the real rice if u think of it.... :cool: :cool:

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
IDB In Da Butt. Slang for anal sex.

Wow. I cant believe that and Bukkake made it into the glossary. What have we become? :slap:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
:deadhorse :deadhorse

·
New 2006 Corolla LE owner
1,209 Posts
Rice Any modification to a car intended to make it look or sound faster, that has no functional purpose, or actually degrades performance. Particularly parts that are of lower than OEM quality (eg. fiberglass as opposed to urethane). The majority of modifications that are classified as "rice" are based on exterior styling.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
lol i say ever car on this thread is rice cuz u all know wat it is...:lol: ..jks lol just look a tha majority of civies there mostly rice...lol go to laughatrice.com pretty good exapels there..lol and all thee cars one this thread arnt rice.....i love Eye8Pussies car.....guessing camary?

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Big metal wings, huge ugly ass bodykits, neons and nipples (LED wiper nozzles) are rice. (let the flames begin! :lol: )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts