·
Alltrack Wannabe
639 Posts
How much $$ are you looking to spend?
Biggest/fastest?

How about a Buick 550?
Is that big enough?

Just stick the 3SGTE in there.
That is your best bet, other than the 5SGTE [5SFE block and 3SGTE everything else.
It requires a bunch of custom work though, so probably not worth it for you at this point.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a friend at work that wants to put a V-8 350 small block in my car. First I have to have some money to feed this expedition. I am still thinking about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
missing info

i saw that the 94- 96 3sgte has like 255hp i am going to swap the trany and all the car is a auto for now so i need to aslo know what would be a good doner car to find that will have the 3sgte and a manual tranny in it that will fit in my 90 gts
Thanks for your time
PS i would like to keep a toyota engine in it but i did think about a buick and a chevy 350 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Alltrack Wannabe
639 Posts
The 94 - 99 3SGTE does make more pwr, but it's harder to find parts for, and the wiring also more difficult to do I believe.
2nd or 3rd g 3S both have the same potential, so if you plan on a bigger turbo, larger inj, and a EMS, you might as well save your $$$ and stick with a 2nd g [90 - 93]
It comes in the GT4/Alltrac [90 - 93] or the US MR2 [90 - 95] / JDM MR2 [90 - 93]
You will have a real hard time using the awd transmission in your car though. You might be better off sourcing a MR2 Clip if you need a transmission too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.