·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The catalog? I have the Haynes repair manual. I couldnt find the source of that cable, which is why I turned to help from ToyotaNation.

·
Stock? Blasphemy!
06 Rav4 v6
879 Posts
photobucket is blocked at my work, but i bet it's the reverse light switch if it has 2 green wires. with the engine off but key ON, set the parking brake and put it in reverse. get out and see if your reverse lights work. if not, there ya go. find the other half of the wiring that was cut and splice it back together and test again.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
photobucket is blocked at my work, but i bet it's the reverse light switch if it has 2 green wires. with the engine off but key ON, set the parking brake and put it in reverse. get out and see if your reverse lights work. if not, there ya go. find the other half of the wiring that was cut and splice it back together and test again.
nope the reverse lights work... and its not just 2 green wires. its got an attachment at the end like it connects into somewhere, just like that piece where your head light bulbs connects into that maroon plug.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nope the reverse lights work... and its not just 2 green wires. its got an attachment at the end like it connects into somewhere, just like that piece where your head light bulbs connects into that maroon plug.
bump.. anyone else have any clue?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts