Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have green stuff dripping down from the splash guard on the front driver side. I know it is not radiator fluid (pink), power steering fluid, brake fluid, or windshield fluid. My best guess is that it is refrigerant dye from the AC.

It's a 2017 so I am not going to dissect it to investigate. I do have an appt. to take it into the dealership later this week. But I am curious if anyone else had similar issues or insight that they wouldn't mind sharing.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still don't know what it is. The dealer doesn't know what it is either. It went from dripping, to trickling, to a sudden stop. Everything still works. There are no unusually smells. I guess we will just have to wait and see. :surprise:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is my thought too. Initially, the green was just a little too green. It could also be one of the many different color detergents and protective coating that they spray on @ the car wash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
ukrkoz
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing