Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. This is on a 1995 AllTrac. I need help identifying this hose. I heard a squeaking sound and discovered fluid(looks like oil) leaking onto the drive belt and causing the belt to slip over the power steering pulley. The hose is insulated with a foam sleeve and runs horizontally above the drive belt. Thanks
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Human body Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Tints and shades

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle door Automotive design Bumper

· Registered
91 Camry DX, 94 Estima SC 4WD, 95 Previa SC, 95 Corolla DX m/t
417 Posts
That is power steering. You can see the hose goes into the power steering pump in your pictures, evidenced by belt and pulley. Judging by the look of the hose, my guess is its the high pressure line.

The AC compressor is on the bottom left (when viewing from the front), and not easily visible from under the hood. The n/a vans might be different, but I can see that you have a supercharged van. I've got two of them myself, lol.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is power steering. You can see the hose goes into the power steering pump in your pictures, evidenced by belt and pulley. Judging by the look of the hose, my guess is its the high pressure line.

The AC compressor is on the bottom left (when viewing from the front), and not easily visible from under the hood. The n/a vans might be different, but I can see that you have a supercharged van. I've got two of them myself, lol.
Thank you for the reply. I am learning a lot and appreciate the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts