Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a base model 93 corolla and I am wondering what goes in this spot on the dash. Is this where the A/C on/off button goes?

I asked on another forum, but to my surprise nobody replied. Surely someone here will know.

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
Looks like you got your answer, but yes, that is where the AC switch would go.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
It's also worth mentioning that models without A/C had a blank piece of plastic to fill up the hole. The plastic plate is held in by four thin tabs, which easily pop out by applying pressure.

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That button on my car is for the ejection seat.

....just being a smart ass. :)

-SP
:lol: Is there a DIY for that.

@ Kiwi-Corolla - I thought something was missing and there should have been a cover.

Anybody have one or making a trip to the wrecker?

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh well, no worries. I'll find one eventually.

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be awesome if you could. I assume the color is the same. I'm just across the border on the west coast of Canada. It's so small you could send it letter mail. If you find one just PM me and we can work something out.

I'm also looking for a wiper arm nut cover, passenger side. You didn't happen throw one of those away to did you? :lol:

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the advice but I would rather keep the original look. I'll drink one or two less Starbucks coffee's.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Kiwi you are awesome. PM sent.

·
Registered
1993 Corolla
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks kickfli12.

As you can see, Kiwi was able to find the nut cover. He also found the blank for the ac. Plus a few other little things I was looking for. Thanks Scott.

I am still interested in them though, I sent you a PM. I'd hate to see your efforts go unrewarded.:thumbsup:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/member.php?u=195455

1 - 20 of 21 Posts