Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First thread:

So I changed things up a little bit.. (Bunch of Pics)
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355459

Here's a update on me guys. The insurance finally confirmed that the Police Report stated that the driver driving the 'Vette is at fault. Insurance already sent a check over to cover the payments for my 10thGen S, its paid off now. I found a car in Houston Saturday Night! Here is a pic for now!: :D

Can you tell if its a 9th or 10th Gen?? Lol :lol:

Will post more pics once I give it a wash and have a chance to go out for a shoot!

·
Registered
629 Posts
i would say 9th gen...but thats good that the ins covered the rest of ur payments....hopefully they gave u enough for a good down payment

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
Congrats on the xrs I really hope its a ninth gen:naughty:

EDIT X2: Im crazy both gens have the identical xrs badge

oh and while searching for xrs's for sale....I saw a tenth gen xrs with the S's rims and its like WTF?!

·
CRT > LCD
333 Posts
Its a 10th Gen. The 9th gen has trunk that is slightly concave where the XRS badge is. The 10th has a convex (that is it curves out).

We've got one of each so ;)

·
Registered
629 Posts
10thgen xrs. the 9th has corolla next to it and is curved in while the 10th is curved out
there is a gap between the "corolla" and "xrs" on the 9th gen...its small but looking at the pic, he may have taken the picture so u cant see the "corolla"
now that you said that....it does look too curved out to be a 9th gen
the pic wasnt a straight forward pic, he angled the camera

·
CRT > LCD
333 Posts
the pic wasnt a straight forward pic, he angled the camera
True, but if you look at the reflection of the gentleman in the right side of the XRS badge. You'll notice he's "stretched out" rather than "caved in." It would indicate that the surface of the trunk there is at the very least, slightly convex.

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
427 Posts
this picture is such a teaser lol..but any ways, congrats on the new car! It was a pretty quick process

·
Registered
09 Toyota Corolla S
3,516 Posts
this picture is such a teaser lol..but any ways, congrats on the new car! It was a pretty quick process
This is driving me crazy! :headbang: But I do think now that it is in fact a 10th gen and if Im wrong again then Ill be the biggest idiot ever haha:lol:

but Im surprised how fast the insurance kicked in geez mine is still working on fixing my car:disappoin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts