Toyota Nation Forum banner

What model of corolla do you owned?

What model do you have?

3K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  FlawedLegacy 
#1 ·
Hi folks! I know the majority here but just want to know how many people are using corolla CE, LE, XLE, S XRS :cool:

#21 ·
Here ive seen a lot of ce's rather than LE S or Xrs. But most of the CE's ive seen are muddy, lots of scratch and equipe with basic package (mostly manual control inside). Also i saw a muddy xrs with bike cargo on top!:facepalm:

Too bad they dont care on their toyota.

#25 ·
To date, I have yet to see a CE in person.
I've yet to see an XRS (besides 1 time at a dealership...hadn't even heard of one before then)
I've yet to see an XLE off the lot.
I see LE's more than S's, but for some reason I only see old people driving the S model. >=(

#26 ·
To date, I have yet to see a CE in person.
I've yet to see an XRS (besides 1 time at a dealership...hadn't even heard of one before then)
I've yet to see an XLE off the lot.
I see LE's more than S's, but for some reason I only see old people driving the S model. >=(
me too!
i feel like im the only one under the age of 30 (im only 23) driving an S.. let alone a corolla

#28 ·
You're so right. I checked Toyota.com. Even US XLE's does not have the same spec's as my LE as standard. Like standard for US wheels are 16" steelies. And you do not have CE's. Guess it's only in Canada.

#30 ·
CE = Canada-Only Grade
LE (Canada) = More than USA XLE (Though Canada LE X-Package is similar to USA XLE)

Standard Grade / LE Grade (USA) = Canada CE Grade

So yeah, this is kind of hard to judge, haha.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.