Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Procrastinating on TN
'93 Pickup
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a fairly quality muffler rather than a $25 glasspack or something. I'm thinking Flowmaster. Does anyone know what muffler will sound good with a 22re on a 93? They list the 60 series as being for small trucks, 4 cylinders, etc. But I see a lot of trucks like mine that say 40 series. I don't want it to sound too ricey, but I'm obviously not expecting a muscle car either. Any other brands you would reccomend. Any advice or especially sound clips would be appreciated.

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
IF you have to get a flowmaster i suggest a 40 series delta flow or super 40. I also noticed they created a new super 40 series dubbed the super 44. But as I've been suggesting for a while now get a dynomax super turbo muffler and some good pipping. 2 inches in 2.25 out or 2.25 in 2.50 out.

·
Procrastinating on TN
'93 Pickup
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw some Dynomax super turbo mufflers on google that said they were under $100. How much would you say for one, and do you think they are better that flowmaster in terms of performance/sound?

·
Registered
253 Posts
there have been like 3 threads with the exact same title as yours in the last 3 weeks...search for them, they have a lot of suggestions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts