Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took it in once into service, and they couldnt reproduce it. they said my tires are skiding on the road when i turn because i hvae wide rims. now that it is warmer in dallas, it is not making as mcuh noise as before. I just want to get this fix before i lower my car, because after that i wont get this fix under warrnaty. Looking at getting some h&r springs.

·
Under Reconstruction
4,349 Posts
Yes, really!

sokece said:
I called H&R US Corporate. The H&R springs for 2007 Camry does not exists yet in US market and The springs are still being R&D in Germany. They told me to get back to them sometime in Febuary, they may have ETA for the springs. It leave us with TRD and Sprint at this time.
sokece said:
I contacted mr.wurks at ebay before he post that listing. I think he has that listing for me to purchase but then he contacted me again and let me know the springs being R&D. I think he forget to take it out from ebay.

·
Don't get mad. Get even.
a Toyota camry, daaa
1,778 Posts
djpeetur, please post some pics after you install the spring and some feedback about the ride and quality of teh springs..

Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya, i will but he said it wont be out till march, and that it was preorder, but i first want to address the issue of the vibration noise when i turn and what not. but nobody noise the exacct problem

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
djpeetur said:
they said my tires are skiding on the road when i turn because i hvae wide rims.
Load of crap.

Few reasons why your tires would slip while turning--

(1) Tires are worn/bald
(2) Tires are under or overinflated
(3) You're turning too fast

Having wide tires should make your car slip LESS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts