Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
COROLLA S 09
COROLLA S O9
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i need opinions:eek:i wanna buy some rims for my 2009 blue corolla s but idk what color i should get black or gold like the wrx any thoughts on where i could get them by the way im planning on getting a bright blue hid kit on headlights and yellow on the fog lights just to give u guys an idea how the colors would go with the rims thankss hope to hear soon from all of u

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
guys i need opinions:eek:i wanna buy some rims for my 2009 blue corolla s but idk what color i should get black or gold like the wrx any thoughts on where i could get them by the way im planning on getting a bright blue hid kit on headlights and yellow on the fog lights just to give u guys an idea how the colors would go with the rims thankss hope to hear soon from all of u

this is just my opinion but i will not make my 09 corolla a subaru wannabe. i would give my 09 corolla its own identity. if i am a subaru owner and saw a car that is trying to imitate the looks of my subaru i would of course frown down on the imitation. make your 09 corolla stand out from the rest of the crowd by being a toyota corolla and not some cheap imitation.

but that is just me.

·
yuuup!
293 Posts
I think bronze or white wheels would suit the Corolla's blue nicely.

What is your budget on wheels? I could come up with a ton of suggestions for the Corolla but I'd want to know how much you are willing to spend first hehe.

·
straight cash homie
22,854 Posts
this is just my opinion but i will not make my 09 corolla a subaru wannabe. i would give my 09 corolla its own identity. if i am a subaru owner and saw a car that is trying to imitate the looks of my subaru i would of course frown down on the imitation. make your 09 corolla stand out from the rest of the crowd by being a toyota corolla and not some cheap imitation.

but that is just me.
+1, if you want to "Subarurize" your Corolla, you end up looking like a ricer. It would be best to just buy the Subaru if you want the WR Blue and gold wheels.

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
104 Posts
Well first; are you lowered? If not, i would take care of that first. Second, what kind of look are you going for? Of course we all now know that 9" rim with +35 offset fits flush, so if that is what you want i would start to look for what's available in that size.

Oh and I personally think gold rims on blue cars look amazing, and really aren't too subaru-like, it would set it apart from all of the other blue corollas on this forum. Just my .02

·
yuuup!
293 Posts
Oh and I personally think gold rims on blue cars look amazing, and really aren't too subaru-like, it would set it apart from all of the other blue corollas on this forum. Just my .02

+1...I find the blue/gold wheels combo is more of a subie stereotype than a "subie look" per say...

Gold wheels suit a blue car...there's no denying it. but that's my two cents as well.

check out this ricer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.