Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hye guys im debating over my next mod, its either gonna be intake or exhaust.

I dont really care about performance, basically im just getting the intake for more hp and better gas mileage and the exhaust just for the look of it, since i have a huge hole to fill due to my kit

I was planning on getting no name brands on ebay

What would you do?

·
Toyota Lover
Camry, Corolla, Supr
142 Posts
I'd personally go intake also... but your car is looking really nice... if u feel that an exhaust will make it more complete.. then go for it.. its all up to u.... Personally... Show or Go... its all the same to me.... Theres nothing wrong with making your car look nice. :D

·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CamNub said:
For intake go DIY....

Why no performance? :confused:
Are you going to be a ricer? :disappoin :thumbdown
nah spent enuff on the car just trying to finish it off and not trying to spend a whole lot

Ricer, nah a ricer has altezzas, and stickers for items not even on car

Ex. Honda Civic

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Ok, I just saw some pics of ur cars back. Imho, an intake is better but your car would look a ton better with a chrome exaust or catback. The stock looks fugly. Doesn't ParadizeCities have the same back bumper? His catback looks pretty sweet.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Go with the exhaust. Intake won't give you much. Go for the looks man. Wouldn't you rather have something nice to look at, then make a 5hp diff in your car?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Yeah, and both of your cars look tight!:cool:

I have been telling Edison that you guys need to hook up a link to my site on yours. Get some traffic flowing:D ( I just need to get some more stuff on there. There will be some dyno runs pretty soon)

Go with some glass packs. They won't have that high pitch sound. You can hook some chrome tips onto those easy. And probably cheaper. I got an estimate of $300. Custom mandrel bent Y-pipe, dual glass packs, and 3.5" chrome tips.

Go with the looks man. Trust me, I know what it's like to stare at an ugly piece of crap everyday.

:(

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
Yeah, and both of your cars look tight!:cool:

I have been telling Edison that you guys need to hook up a link to my site on yours. Get some traffic flowing:D ( I just need to get some more stuff on there. There will be some dyno runs pretty soon)
CamNub said:
Doesn't ParadizeCities have the same back bumper? His catback looks pretty sweet.
thanks guys :thumbup: :D

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
grapefury said:
the injen intake sounds sweeeet tho :thumbup:
yes it does, i can get a vid of how mine sounds if ya want...

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Stock Exhaust and Bodykit looks stupid as hell. Go with a nice exhaust.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
o yea i forgot to put my input on this lol, yea go with exhaust first...:thumbup:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Yeah, gotta admitt the Injet does sound sweet, but Only with the exhaust. Gotta be running the dual. Two openings with a single pipe doesn't work ( I have seen some civics with a similar body kit but with a single cat-back, and it looks pretty shitty).

If you want, you can always pop open the stock air box and give it a few revs. I do it once in a while when I'm bored:lol:

(When are we going to see the video of you two guys racing?)

·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SmokingTiresV6 said:
Yeah, gotta admitt the Injet does sound sweet, but Only with the exhaust. Gotta be running the dual. Two openings with a single pipe doesn't work ( I have seen some civics with a similar body kit but with a single cat-back, and it looks pretty shitty).

If you want, you can always pop open the stock air box and give it a few revs. I do it once in a while when I'm bored:lol:

(When are we going to see the video of you two guys racing?)
Race haha hes in Texas and im In New York

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
drewscam said:
Race haha hes in Texas and im In New York
yea its kinda hard for us to race, but yesterday i race a 95 camry i4, im tryin to find someone wit that vid righte now...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Distance? No prob. I'm in minnesota, but I'll be down there sometime to smoke him:lol: Come on, don't baby your car that much. Camrys can take the miles.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts