Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,955 Posts
i use bosch 4's in my 1mzfe and they work great as for wires i don't have any:D but as for the wires a friend of mine used blck tape and taped bare wire to the plug wires to help with the ignition kinda like the ones they sell on the import mags.

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Screw OEM, the OEM spark plug wires and dist cap suck ass. Go NGK for spark plug wires and dist cap. Go Denso Iridium or platinum for spark plugs. Nice performance over OEM. It is what I use and love it.

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
If you have a N/A vehicle, all those aftermarket ones won't really help you. The stock ones are actually really good. I would just stick with them. There is no noticeable difference with aftermarket plugs, unless your old ones were really worn out. Even then it's just because they're new. People sometimes upgrade plugs(cooler/iridium) because it's beneficial after going the forced induction route. But for a basically stock vehicle, stick with the factory ones.

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
epborden said:
Screw OEM, the OEM spark plug wires and dist cap suck ass. Go NGK for spark plug wires and dist cap. Go Denso Iridium or platinum for spark plugs. Nice performance over OEM. It is what I use and love it.
Cant find their distributer...you gotta lead?

edit: oops, I mean't cap. Was on their web site..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts