While I'm still getting use to this as opposed to an Avalon, I'd like to see:
- Passenger seat with more options
- Softer Seats
- Computer to NAV ability. Planning trips on desktop computer, and then be able to send routes to NAV. Hell I'd settle for putting on a Thumb drive, and plugging into the car to transfer route.
- Passenger area in front is way less than the Avalon, my wife misses that
- Put the Qi charger in front dash pocket where the hole is to pass a cable through to charge a phone. It's right there, it won't take up an extra room, and it will give folks full - easy access to the center console.
- Rear tailgate opens as you get closer (as long as you have the key on you). This kicking under the rear bumper sucks. You look like an idiot and I can never hit the spot. I'm always pushing the button anyways.
- A bit stronger heating for front seats