Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this at the scrap yard i think it looks OK, but i can't decide to use it or not

If i were to gonna shave the cutout for the brake light thingee cause it looks dumb.

obviously i gotta change the colour to, when i paint the car in the spring!

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
Idk i personally think your car looks pimp all on its own.. a wing wouldnt really hurt its looks though if it was the same color like you stated you would do.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
That's an alright looking wing.. nothing ricey and looks like its at home on a Corolla.. what's it from?? where you buy it at?

·
Registered
200 Posts

It's coo...
I think your car looks better without it though or if you could find a lower profile one. On the other hand if you got a front lip or a aftermarket front bumper coming up then maybe it would be better to put it on.

It's your own art though so it's all you

peace
Mikey

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I personally think if you put that wing on and then put the stock 96-97 tails and trunk panel on it would look hawt, especially with your car color. :boink: Just paint the wing to match.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish i knew what it was off of it was bolted to a honda accord at the scrap yard but it didn't look good at all, and definately not originally off it.

Ive been thinking to do something custom with the tail lights just haven't decided exactly what yet.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
it is from a 2000 Accord if i remember correctly.

no wing for you. if it's a little wider it'll look ok, imo!

to each is own!

·
Whole Wheat Bread
90 Posts
It' looks like a pretty generic wing. Kyle has an identical one on his Protege and his co-worker has a 95 civic with one that is nearly identical..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts