Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying a Roof mount 10' LCD screen with DVD player. But I don't know which companys are reliable. There's a panasonic, but too damn expensive. There's a Bravo for $999 for a 10.5" screen and DVD player.

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
We sell audiovox, liquid video (same company as audiovox I think), panasonic, sony, and audiobahn at Circuit City... they're on 12 or so hours a day and most haven't had any problems... the Audiovox I'd probably stay away from... the others are pretty nice though.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Speaking of Circuit City they have an overhead 9" Panasonic unit. I think it's only $769 right now.

I'm still trying to research it regarding other people's opinions.

·
I smell McNuggets
1,011 Posts
The new tags came in today to bring the price back up to 799, so it's not on sale.

BLAZETIGER said:
Speaking of Circuit City they have an overhead 9" Panasonic unit. I think it's only $769 right now.

I'm still trying to research it regarding other people's opinions.

·
Registered
170 Posts
[SMAN] said:
The new tags came in today to bring the price back up to 799, so it's not on sale.
It's still an Online "web" special. Either way it's still cheaper than the $999 option he mentioned.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Darn it! Looks like it may be no longer available. I went to read up some specs from it and it is no longer an option on Circuit City's website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts