Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
camry 96
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just intalled a intake in my 96 5sfe camry and it sounds great. what should i do next performance wise. exhaust

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
is exhaust a question?? if so, sure do the exhaust...maybe rear sway bar, strut bar, new struts, rims...kit it, out fit it...turbo, go all out!!

camry 96
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how come u cant get pulleys for this car

·
Registered
86 Posts
I do believe that Unorthodox Racing stopped production of their crank pullies for 5S-FE engines, so you'll probably have to eBay it or something. Either that or go to the Buy/Sell/Trade section & post a question to see if anybody has one that they would part with.

I have found
Ultra S Street Crank Pully, Part #021202_ _
& Ultra L Aluminum Flywheel (10 lbs)(92-01 Only) Part #061210100 for Toyota Camry 2.0/2.2L All (1983-2001)

I dunno, I guess; last I read the Unorthodox crank pully was a discontinued item. I just emailed them to see if they had any, so perhaps I could get back to you on this if you respond to this thread any further.

Unless you want to email them for yourself. I didn't think to ask them for info on a 2.2L, I just mentioned 5S-FE, by the way.

[email protected]
http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
movingviolation said:
I do believe that Unorthodox Racing stopped production of their crank pullies for 5S-FE engines, so you'll probably have to eBay it or something. Either that or go to the Buy/Sell/Trade section & post a question to see if anybody has one that they would part with.
Nope, it's the Ultra S or Ultra SS if you don't want to underdrive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts