Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Str8 booming
99 camry Le
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPit y u think ur generation is the best since everybodies signing in to there generation just for just say wat gen u think is the best and with which motor ........

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Repost. There's a whole long thread just like this, with a poll and everything.

·
I am MAYHEM!
2002 Toyota Tundra
346 Posts
Gen 2 is my favorite because I used to have a 1988 Camry (4-cyl.), which I still feel was the best car I have ever owned. Plus it was my sister's old 1989 Camry LE V6 that inspired me to become a member in the Toyota family! :thumbsup:

Gen 2 all the way, no matter which engine... :cool:

·
Australian TN'er
272 Posts
Gen 4 lol!

And not just because i have one hehehe.

Family still has an I4 gen2, 1mz gen3.5 and my 1mz gen4.5

Gen4 looks the best in my opinon, the sleekness of the body and sharper angles. The Gen5 is too big in my eyes. Its got too high of a shoulder =( and the whole car height is too high.

I just like the flatter cars i think lol =P

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
Gen 2 = My gen2 I love because its more responsive than my Gen5, you can actually feel the road. I think it has better throttle response and you are also lower to the ground. For some reason I love the interrior, very simple yet effective and easy to customize. The rear end is beautifull, and the trunk is quite big for the car's size. Also that car is a survivor.

Gen 5 = My gen5 I love because its faster, bigger, and up to date. Although not as responsive as my Gen2, The Gen5 gives a good smooth ride on long trips. If equiped with Leather seats, navigation, etc..the Gen5 can be called a Luxury car. This gen i also like because there are more parts availible for upgrade, and its easier to take everything aprt and learn about the car. Audio installation is the easiest in this car, you canfit tons of wires down each side of the car under the trim. The TRUNK IS HUGE, you can fit like 8 subwoofers in it, or 4 bodies :lol: .The car is comfortable too, much room on the inside. The thing i dont like about the car is if u floor it, the car takes a second to kick in and go, and the ride is sometimes too smooth, you cant feel any response from the road, throttle, or shifter. Its very boring if u are out joyriding.

Both cars I drive and love equally.

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
Although I have a Gen4 and Gen3 both in mint condition at the same time, I love all Camry Generations.... I wish I can own them all....

The FIRST generation was the best one if you must get me to answer. I loved the 1980s boxy designs.................. !!!

I loved the LIFTBACK model the first generation camry had, especially because of its big RED TAIL lights !!!!! Does anybody remember that......... I love the sedan's tail lights too in the LED model.. the extended ones..............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.