Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
06 toyota tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a 06 sr5 4x4 v6 non trd so i had the steelies before. bought the fj's painted the wheels black and got some new tires(nittos tg 265/70). Also got new colored matching grille yesterday. tell me what you guys think

·
Registered
06 toyota tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
looks great.....grat job....what did you use for paint?

·
Registered
06 toyota tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks great.....grat job....what did you use for paint?

thanks at first i used dupli-color wheel paint but the store ran out and so i used rustolium wheel paint both pretty similar

·
Registered
06 toyota tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no i bought the grille. i was thinking about it but didnt want to mess it up. selling my old one on craigslist

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
looks good!!!!

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
Definitely looks better. Now take off the Toyota emblem on the grille and paint that black too!

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
Yea, the Toyota emblem just pops out, scuff it up a little, put a few coats of black on it and pop it back in. It looks good until you get a replacement mesh grill. :thumbsup: Truck looks great tho. Good work.

·
'Coma Nut
1,210 Posts
I gotta give credit where credit is due - very, very nice job you have done there. i love the Tacoma in white, especially with the color matched grill and BHLM. The black rims add to the truck immensely! Congrats on a job well done!!:clap::thumbsup:

·
Registered
06 toyota tacoma
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
thanks for all the good replies. yea im thinking about doing the grille but dont think i would do a good job on it and for the emblem i'm gonna do that sometime next weekend or during this week since its nice out. i know it would look so much better with the mesh grille though, but dont know if i pull it off.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i think ill be doing that to my fjs ASAP. iv been debating whether or not i wanted to paint them black but my mind it made up! what finish is it? flat or gloss?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts