Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yota Life
Corally
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just put my coilovers on my 94 ae101 today. When I bought the car it came with some pretty conservative 17" wheels on it. i think 17's are too big. I'm looking at some 15x8 wheels with a zero offset right now. I'm just curious to hear and see what some of you guys are running on your rolla's. Pictures are worth 1000 words.

·
Only GOD Knows
Toyota Corolla
1,974 Posts
It's up to you really, but I wouldn't recommend zero offset. I would go max +20 offset and even still you will have to camber the wheels. Get ready to roll fenders if you are lowered.

I have 15x8 +36

·
Yota Life
Corally
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's up to you really, but I wouldn't recommend zero offset. I would go max +20 offset and even still you will have to camber the wheels. Get ready to roll fenders if you are lowered.

I have 15x8 +36
Those look good man! What size tires are those? I was thinking a 195 45 15 would look a little stretched without being ridiculous. I will have to hit up the local wheel shops and see a couple different offsets on it. I dont want it so cambered that im riding on 1/4 of the wheel.

·
Saloon Fanatic
Mr2
709 Posts
If you want 15x8, this is my recommendation. Perfect fit.
http://949racing.com/15x8-6UL.aspx
Its whats on Trife's car.
On a 8" wheel, id go with a 205. A 205 will have a slight stretch. Do a 15x7 Like the tr motorsport wheel if you want 195's.

·
Only GOD Knows
Toyota Corolla
1,974 Posts
I'm running 205's. I agree with 1jzdreamer, if you do a 7" wheel, go with 195. If you decide you will go with a lower offset on an 8 inch wheel, you can still do 195 to help them tuck under the fender better, but they will be stretched, and you may still have to camber the wheels a little.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.