Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
1,040 Posts
TRD Hunter said:
here is a set of the American Racing Victor Teflon...hehe everyone here despises this picture but me, but what ye asks ye recieves
I see that truck around Vanderbilt campus every once in a while.

·
Registered
17 Posts
SinCityTaco said:
I think they look like cheap steel wheels. Why would anybody get those.
I can give you a couple reasons.
For one they are teflon, ie easy to clean, low maintenance. Believe it or not their are some people who dont like spending alot of time cleaning wheels.
Also the teflon protects from brake dust and/or corrosion/oxidation.

If you do not like the aesthetics, well to each their own. I did not realize this forum was designed for people to express random thoughts. You should try to come up with something a little more constructive than i don't like the way this looks, unless that is what the thread is asking.

This gentlemen asked about teflon wheels, i replied. There is no need to insult my taste in wheels.:whatwhat:

scott

·
3SGTE & 1GRFE
MR2 Turbo, Taco Dcab
793 Posts
FWIW, i'm planning on just getting a set of black rock crawlers once i ditch the OEM wheels. i kind of have a "thing" for black wheels, you could say. if i want to get more spendy, i might get teflon coated.

-Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.