Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
take chances, drive fast
1969 chevelle 1992 t
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what wheels will fit a 92 toyota pickup 2wd 5lug?
camry wheels,ford probe subaru, anything. thanks.

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
yesterdaysyouth said:
bolt pattern on yota is5 on 114.3mm, i know subaru is 5 on 100mm.... from what i understand s10 wheels will fit on a yota....
NO S10 wheels won't fit a Toyota Pickup... Our patterns are 5x114.3 and S10 bolt patterns are 5x120.7 I have a set of 17's for sale if your interested PM me for details.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
s-10 or any chevy wheel wont fit if its 5 lug. the 6 lug chevys will fit the 6 lug 4wd's ford ranger and most ford 5 lug whees work its the 5 x 5 1/4 pattern the chevys are 5x5 3/4. believe me i have tried i have an s 10 with 20's and i was trying to use the stock 16's on the yota and it wont fit.

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
Just like everyone else has said - Ranger's, Camry's, Mustang's Stuff with 5.114.3 (5x4.5) will fit the 2wd Toyota..

The 1,500 series Chevy with the 6x139.7 will fit 4wd Toyota's

I have some 17x7's with tires for sale CHEAP if your interested

·
take chances, drive fast
1969 chevelle 1992 t
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much for the rims ?what do they look like ?tires?

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
92toypup said:
how much for the rims ?what do they look like ?tires?
I would sell them for $350 shipped they have 215/45ZR17's up front GOOD tires about 60-70% tread left and 215/50R17's out back, they are about 20-30% left they will need replaced.. Here are some pics.

Wheels
]
Front Tires

Back Tires

·
take chances, drive fast
1969 chevelle 1992 t
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where are you located ? iam in napanoch new york
do they have any scratches, dents? would you go any lower on the price?i am limited on the amount of money i want to put in the truck.

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
92toypup said:
where are you located ? iam in napanoch new york
do they have any scratches, dents? would you go any lower on the price?i am limited on the amount of money i want to put in the truck.
PM Sent

·
Registered
91 Toyota RN90 ExCab
156 Posts
OCB I have tried the 114.3mm rims from a small ford ranger and they would not fit flush to the rotors/drums face due to the center hole not being large enough and I was told not to die grind them out do to problems too long to list, I am in need of new rims myself for my 91 yota PU 2wd so please explain how these fit, as I have no problem being corrected, I would love to mount some 15" or 14"rims from a ranger, How have you accomplished this W/O wheel adapters?

·
<^-~*PIMP*~-^>
758 Posts
Dseldown said:
OCB I have tried the 114.3mm rims from a small ford ranger and they would not fit flush to the rotors/drums face due to the center hole not being large enough and I was told not to die grind them out do to problems too long to list, I am in need of new rims myself for my 91 yota PU 2wd so please explain how these fit, as I have no problem being corrected, I would love to mount some 15" or 14"rims from a ranger, How have you accomplished this W/O wheel adapters?
A buddy of mine has a set of 14" stock ranger wheels on her Toyota.. They are the bullit hole ranger wheels.. IF the center hole isnt large enough all you have to do it bore it out.. It doesnt have to be perfectly round with the hub.. THE REASON... If you look at some cars that have aftermarket wheels the Diameter of the hub hole is larger than there hub, as long as it bolts HUB CENTRIC.. Not LUG CENTRIC.. and on our trucks the wheels are Hub Centric.. So IF You have to bore the hub ring you will be fine, because the lug nuts will even it up when tightend and you wont have problems... What year Ranger did you use the wheels off of? The Newer ones may have a different pattern or something, but I know for sure that the older ones do fit..
-Dave

·
take chances, drive fast
1969 chevelle 1992 t
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i know that mitsubishi conquest wheels or starion wheels fit .camry wheels dont fit because of the hub hole being to small. would it be okay to bore the hub out on aluminum rims

·
take chances, drive fast
1969 chevelle 1992 t
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
does anyone know if supra mk3rims will fit a 5 lug toyota pickup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.