Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I found a set of very nice Mickey Thompson Outlaw wheels today for $100. My question is, they are a 15x10 so would they fit or would they be too wide?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
Do you have the model number? I guess you could measure the backspacing as well as the offset to really know. ;)

The other way is to do a test fit on the spot... :D

Reactions: Big Mack Daddy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea, the guy told me they were for a full size chevy pickup and would bolt right up as far as bolt pattern goes, any truth to that?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
No idea, the guy told me they were for a full size chevy pickup and would bolt right up as far as bolt pattern goes, any truth to that?
Yes...the bolt pattern is the same...but there's more to just the bolt pattern. The hub hole is bigger on a T-100. The other parts are the offset and backspacing. Too shallow and they can rub up against yer body. Too deep...the rims will rub up against yer suspension parts/shocks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So provided the backspacing and offset are correct, i could hook up my handy dandy dremel and enlarge the hub hole and be set?

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,675 Posts
So provided the backspacing and offset are correct, i could hook up my handy dandy dremel and enlarge the hub hole and be set?
It's not that easy...you want that hole to be centered as that rim is probably hub-centric fer centering. Most of the Toyota alloy rims are lug-centric when it comes to wheel centering. ;)

Reactions: Big Mack Daddy

·
Mmmm Cookies....
iM
526 Posts
The Micky Thompsons should fit the center hole ok but with 15x10 rims I would be worried about the backspacing and how much the wheels are going to stick outside of the fender.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts