Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriends TC seems to have been hit. Someone ran into the mirror or something but the cover for the driverside mirror is GONE. She said there isnt any damage, its just not there. All the mirror parts including blinker and power mirror features work fine. There is just no plastic cover. Does anyone have any suggesttions? The dealer said its $200 cuz they have to order the whole mirror.

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
Its a brand new car so i doubt there would be any in a wreckers or any aftermarket accessories. Sorry to say you might be SOL, is it possible that someone stole it? I think that this is really odd but you never know.

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hatch said:
Its a brand new car so i doubt there would be any in a wreckers or any aftermarket accessories. Sorry to say you might be SOL, is it possible that someone stole it? I think that this is really odd but you never know.

Jeff
thats what i thought. But untill i see it in person i wont really know. if there is damage done by lets say a screwdriver or something it would be stolen. If there are weird scratches im guessing some shitface ran into it. If no damager at all im guessing it fell off somehow... Im hopeing there is no damager at all, in that case ill demand it gets replaced under warrenty. If there as absolutely no damage then its possible it fell off while she was driving and she didnt know.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Or you could do like what my friend did with his new accord. Someone stole his mirror, so he went and stole someone elses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts