Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Stop staring at me!!!
06 Sequoia/ 98 Cobra
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been all over the internet and the aftermarket seems very limited. Does anyone have an idea as to where I can get a carbon fiber radio bezel and lower center console trim piece?

Thanks in advance guys,
Alan

·
Registered
40 Posts
I dont see much for carbon, but the fit of their 3 kits looks awesome. What color do you guys like? I have grey interior what would go best do you think?

·
Stop staring at me!!!
06 Sequoia/ 98 Cobra
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing I'm struggling with is the cheesy overlay type upgrades. No matter how high the quality it still looks like a sticker. I had this setup on a car I had a few years ago and I hated it.

What I'd really like is aluminum replacement panels that completely replace the stocker, not just over lay it.

So far it doesn't exist.

Alan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Big Top Gt said:
The thing I'm struggling with is the cheesy overlay type upgrades. No matter how high the quality it still looks like a sticker. I had this setup on a car I had a few years ago and I hated it.

What I'd really like is aluminum replacement panels that completely replace the stocker, not just over lay it.

So far it doesn't exist.

Alan
The ones on the TRD website look pretty cool

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
funny, I said the same thing 4 posts ago.

·
Stop staring at me!!!
06 Sequoia/ 98 Cobra
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought he was referencing a different part. I'm not looking for stick on carbon or aluminum. I'm looking for full replacement panels. :)

Thanks guys,
Alan

·
Cressida Whore
435 Posts
www.exxoticwooddash.com VERY high quality. Take it from me, i've bought two kits from them. What you can do if they dont have replacements is ship the parts you want coated, and they'll do it exactly the way you want it. They have very handsome looking wood grain patterns and very nice carbon fiber patterns too. And if you want to be alil more creative, go to www.american-stitches.com and have them do a Lexus style wood wheel with carbon fiber pattern instead of wood.

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
that looks sweet, but I am for the wood, my cracura had the same wood look and I liked it.

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
find out who the person is off of cardomain.com and send an e-mail!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
arg, I emailed the guy and he said "I just got it on ebay" I don't know the brand name...
back to the drawing board.

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
don't worry, maybe a detail shop in your area can point you!!

·
Seattle Seahawks Rule
2005 Toyota Tacoma
222 Posts
SWEET, this was the biggest message on the board so far, great dialog!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts