Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a ScanGauge II and would like to see some pictures of were other people are installing them. Thank you

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
here is mine. i went to homedepot and got some better velcro and used it secure it up there. i am still searching for some kind of bracket to use instead of the velcro. oh and i have also moved it a bit to the left so i can see it better and reach it better. :)

·
The Carpenter on Tacoma
179 Posts
Here's where I installed.

This way, does not hide the speedo meter at all. But I can't see the trip meter unless I look it over from the normal driving position. but I don't need to see it often anyway.
I did not have to taka out any covers at all to hide the wire.:)

I like it this position a lot! :thumbup:

·
07 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
280 Posts
Just curious, exactly what does the scanguage do for you?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I mounted mines where gincoma mounted his.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts

·
The Carpenter on Tacoma
179 Posts
Deviant said:
I mounted mines where gincoma mounted his.

Hey Deviant. Plug your wire at behind of the body instead of the side so the wire is hidden perfectry! :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anybody else?

I put mine right above the coin tray.

·
Registered
780 Posts
mine is behind and about the steering wheel.....like above the whole thing.....like on the dash......yeah i know i need to go take a picture.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
I used the velcro on the bottom of the SG2 and stuck it on the divider of the console between the cup holders and the open storage area. The angle of the console is such that the SG2 is at a good viewing angle.

I could clear this up with pics, but I'm laaaaaaaazy. Its only temporary until I get a genius idea. Yeah, it will be there for a while.

In other news... I'm hoping my sack will tighten up enought for me to try the black headlight mod this weekend and blacken out the logo at the same time (same paint? I know...use the search button)

·
05 DC TRD Off Road
178 Posts
The open pocket of the Schosche single-DIN dash kit:

·
Registered
06 Tacoma DC 4x4 LB
128 Posts
Gin-Coma said:
Here's where I installed.

Mine is the same. One thing I don't like is that I can't seen my turn signals unless I sit up from my driving position. thinking about moving it just can't find a good spot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts