Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up on the West Coast, and despite having lived in London, England, and Hobart, Tasmania, I have not been east of UTAH :eek:, we almost made it to Canada, and I have been in Mexico on day trips.

I have been to AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA, and UT, and thats it for the USA.

·
camrys blow off too!
06 subaru wrx wagon
554 Posts
so many countries...so much classification.

stateside. ive been to all the southern states. ut, nv, nm, ak, iowa, kansas, mo,

shoot, ive been around. havent made it up to the northern states though

alaska is nice. i cant believe the amount of hot imports up there. kinda silly if you ask me

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Lots of the US... AZ, WA, NM, TX, CO, NE, IL, MN, MI, NY, CT, NJ, NC, DC, VA, it goes on... Canada, Italy, Paris, Virgin Islands... I think thats pretty good considering I'm only 17.

·
Toyota Matrix Lovah
81 Posts
all around the states
bahamas
puerto rico
aruba
curacao
bahamas
italy
germany
france
portugal
spain (ibiza, asturias, madrid, barcelona, galicia, zaragoza)
puerto rico
sheesh and a lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AE92
0 Posts
In Canada i have been to Vancouver, Radium, Edmonton, Redeer, Medicine Hat, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Saint John, ST. John's, Sydney, and Halifax

In the good ol USA i have been to, S.F. , Reno, Mamia, Tampa, Orlando, Vermont, Maine, New Hamphirse, New York, Boston

Oversea's i have been to the Phillipines, Japan

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AE92_GT-S said:
In Canada i have been to Vancouver, Radium, Edmonton, Redeer, Medicine Hat, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Saint John, ST. John's, Sydney, and Halifax

In the good ol USA i have been to, S.F. , Reno, Mamia, Tampa, Orlando, Vermont, Maine, New Hamphirse, New York, Boston

Oversea's i have been to the Phillipines, Japan
Cool. I bet Reno was a blast :p: - nice place to live, but most people that visit see the airport, and the area between the airport and hotel, which is the 'low rent' district for the most part.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
us..of course....canada...a lot of states....UK...france....germany...and a bunch of times to Switzerland

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Let's see I've been to about 35 out of 50 states:eek:

I've also been to:
Spain-Sevilla, Barcelona, Madrid
France-Paris
Portugal-Lisbon
Mexico- Mexico City
Canada- Niagra Falls

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
New Balances & Nikes
5,944 Posts
Been to every state along I-10, I-20,I-75,I-80, I-95 between MA and VA and SC and FL.

Don't remember going to Toronto (they say I was 9), and Tijuana BCN Mexico. I have a fear of flying over water cuz shit could happen (hence why when I go to Japan/Asia I will be taking Japan or China Airways and not one of the US airlines), and the only time I've flown over water was between Miami and New Orleans.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Lets see:

California
Arizona
Nevada
Utah
Wyoming
Oregon
Mexico (cruise... fun stuff)
Alaska (cruise... boring as hell)
Canada

Think thats about it... mostly just stay in California. Go to Nevada and Arizona for the lakes :). Oh ya... Vegas too.... gotta go to Vegas if you go to Nevada.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UfoZ8myCow said:
Hmm thisll be a long list...
CA, OR, WA, NV, UT, AZ, TX, FL, MN, MI, IN, IL, OH, MO, NY, MA, NC, TN, WV, VA, Hawaii...

Canada (lived in Langley BC for a year), Calgary, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver

England, France, Italy, Spain, Romania, Greece, Russia, Malta (incidentally, right at the time the new movie "Troy" was being filmed. Got to meet Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom), Mexico, Columbia, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Egypt, DR of the Congo, Morocco...whew, just naming all those places was tiring. Hope to go to Austrailia sometime next year. :D
I know someone who won't be donating blood!

·
Trailer Trash Engineer
592 Posts
About 40 states, lots of Canada, England, lots of France, lots of Germany, Italy, lots of Austria, Switzerland, Monoco.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
I been all over the mid-east and To Quebec and all around the east coast of the US.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
Canada -> Quebec
U.S.A -> NY and FL
Cuba

That's about it. :disappoin

1 - 20 of 31 Posts