Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1990 V6 Camry Wagon
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. so i called up several dealerships and they all want around 350 bucks for a freaking cargo cover on a 90' camry wagon. ridiculous. i looked all over the internet, ebay, etc. Anyone know where I can get one of these without leasing my first born child?

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
That is probably going to be hard unless you can find one inthe for sale section. Maybe try all of your local junk yards in town, unfortunately there werent a whole lot of Gen2 Wagons on the road in the first place though.

I know some of the junk yards are set up up on a nationwide system where they can check inventory at different ones that they are associated with maybe that would be helpful.

You could maybe try www.taprecycling.com they do almost all Toyota vehicles and are located in Ca. I was jsut on their site and it looks like they actually have quite a few Gen2 Camry wagons in several different colors. WHo knows maybe you will get lucky.

·
Registered
1990 V6 Camry Wagon
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my cars interior is blue. but i dont really care what color it is as long as it isnt 300 dollars.

·
Gen2 Camry Wagon Czar
1988 Camry Wagon
51 Posts
I now have a spare blue cargo cover, seeing as the car I took it out of blew up on me in Arizona. What's it worth to you incl. shipping from Wisconsin?

-Tim Hansen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.