Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand the stock 5SFE camry uses 60cc injectors? I want to get slightly larger injectors and slightly higher capacity fuel pump. Anyone know where I can buy these? Mine is '00 camry 2.2L. Thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Im trying to enrichen my fuel mix. Piggyback fuel computers dont work very well with MAP sensors, cos 5SFE MAP sensor max's out at 3.6v at very low rpm all the way to 6000rpm. But piggyback computers can lean out the fuel mix very well, e.g. alter the MAP signal to 3.4v instead of 3.6v. This way with bigger injectors, higher capacity fuel pump, piggyback fuel computer and wideband 02 meter, I have more control over the A/F ratio.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ I presume you're boosted then?

got pics of your setup? :)

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
what, 60cc? somebody gave you bad info

the stock injectors are around 205-215cc, i forget the exact number off the top of my head

210 is puny, but 60cc would be waaaaay to small for the motors

and i would also say - unless you are going to be doing some major NA mods, or a reliable boost application, upgrading the fuel system and running a wideband O2 is going to be very pricey with pretty minimal gains - but that is my $.02

but just an fyi - injectors are much bigger than 60cc :)

·
Grenaded piston
6,606 Posts
Tercel GTS said:
I'm sure the 3SGTE injectors and pump will work.
3S-GTE injectors will not work. Their side feed and low impedance.

5S-FE injectors are top feed and high impedance.

Impedance is not really a problem, since theirs ways to fix it. But the side feed will not work.

·
Lex Zues!
95 Camry
4,900 Posts
If you really need larger injectors and a pump. Walbro 255l pump (99 shipped ebay) is a direct fit. Supra NA injectors work (315 and another one is high 200's), RX7 High Imp works (460cc what im going to use), DSM injectors work with a resistor pack (huge range).

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I am not boosted. I have a powerchip and use 20% toluene fuel mix to boost my octane to 102RON. I plan to do intake from this guy.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t97612.html

Adding TC, SC or NOS to a stock car is illegal in my country, so I have little options. Even exhaust mod is illegal. LOL. I have tried SRI but performance seems to be worse instead. Tornado/Cyclone was also waste of time. Raizin Spark Type S Volt Stabilizer also does nothing for me.

This is my best mod so far.
Red Line -Stock
Purple Line - with Powerchip
Blue Line - with Powerchip + 20% toluene

Ultra lightweight CP-035s also help.

Denso IK20s also make it a tad quicker. But only lasts about 500km before it behaves like normal plug again.

Also 20wt oil, to squeeze the extra bit of hp out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts