Toyota Nation Forum banner

Where to find Tercel Parts ?

2258 15
Hi,

I'm from Quebec, and i wanted to know, where can i find cheap parts for my car. Because In quebec most parts are over priced like 275$ for my rad... stuff like that is really getting to me, And i wanted to know where you guys get your parts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any will do

I'm looking for all of them but mostly stock or aftermarket, since somthime performance is a little expensive :)

· Turbo Bitch!!!
301 Posts
I usually get stock parts from junkyards. Best resource we got.

Especially for your 1991-1994 guys, there are tons of 'em out there.

Aftermarket, you just gotta look and listen. More specifically, ask again when you are looking for a certain aftermarket part. Also check the www.tercelonline.com's classifieds section.

/start shameless plug
I'm selling a couple of parts in there. Like a 5E-FHE intake manifold and a stock 1991-1994 Paseo anti-sway bar that'll fit any 1991-1999 Tercel (it comes with complete endlinks made of Toyota OEM lock nuts, bolts, washers, and has Energy Suspension poly urathane bushings). :D
/end shameless plug

· Toy-Cel
1,114 Posts
junkyards are a great place to find replaceent parts.
As for aftermarket, just hang out around here and tercelonline.com and youll quickly see whats available from where and for how much

cheers

· No BS ECTO/BYP Advocate!
280 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.