Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm from Quebec, and i wanted to know, where can i find cheap parts for my car. Because In quebec most parts are over priced like 275$ for my rad... stuff like that is really getting to me, And i wanted to know where you guys get your parts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any will do

I'm looking for all of them but mostly stock or aftermarket, since somthime performance is a little expensive :)

·
Turbo Bitch!!!
300 Posts
I usually get stock parts from junkyards. Best resource we got.

Especially for your 1991-1994 guys, there are tons of 'em out there.

Aftermarket, you just gotta look and listen. More specifically, ask again when you are looking for a certain aftermarket part. Also check the www.tercelonline.com's classifieds section.

/start shameless plug
I'm selling a couple of parts in there. Like a 5E-FHE intake manifold and a stock 1991-1994 Paseo anti-sway bar that'll fit any 1991-1999 Tercel (it comes with complete endlinks made of Toyota OEM lock nuts, bolts, washers, and has Energy Suspension poly urathane bushings). :D
/end shameless plug

·
Toy-Cel
618 Posts
junkyards are a great place to find replaceent parts.
As for aftermarket, just hang out around here and tercelonline.com and youll quickly see whats available from where and for how much

cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheap parts

Cool i will

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Radiator

I started browsing around on the net for a rad for my Tercel, best i got is 125.00$ USD(new) from www.radiator.com. Is that a good price or can i get better

·
Turbo Bitch!!!
300 Posts
Is that a standard OEM replacement radiator???

If that's the case, I can get you a ALL METAL racing radiator, with radiator cap for about $135 + shipping.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got my re-built Rad in a place in Dorval, QC for 120$CAD. It's going good and has a 2 year warranty i think. Keeps the car really cool!!!!
Good Luck!

·
No BS ECTO/BYP Advocate!
99 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
i resently came across a 4age for 10$ and i was wondering how hard it would be to put it in my tercel?? i know it will bolt to the tranny but what else would need to be done? would i need custom motor mounts??

Hit me up at [email protected]

·
Registered
81 tercel
100 Posts
thers a great place here in washington called all toyota they will ship parts as well if you want more inf im me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts