Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how to find those euro silverstar light bulbs b/c ive heard they are brighter than US silverstar lights. Nd they are 50 state legal(hopefully which i heard). anyways if anyone noe where to get them plz let me noe helpful alot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
atobe is right..

I was able to get ahold of one of those international silverstars (couldn't read it though.. another language.. not sure what though) and from waht i saw from the box, it shines brighter, although it is not recommended that you use it on the streets..
if you are looking for something that glows really bright and pushing it but legal.. go for eurolitez

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have first hand experience with the osram silverstars (+50%) and the US sylvania silverstars. The osrams are brighter but they still look like stock halogens in color, not bluish-white like US silverstars.

·
Boondock Saint
280 Posts
You can get your silverstars at pep boys or any equivalent auto parts store. There's usually an ad for $10 off in the newspaper so a set will run you around $30. Silverstars are pretty sweet, wish i could get some in the 9004 size for my 89 gen 2.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you wouldnt happen to noe the site for the eurolitez bulbs? i was lookin at the PIAA xtreme white sometin name for the 9004 nd they seem really bright due to the wattage it puts out. not sure if they are any brighter than silverstars which i really hope they would be. anyone use them if you do are they bright as hell? and would you recommend?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts