Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I own a 92 toyota pickup ext. cab 22re 5 speed. Now i live in maine so like anything i repaired rockers and cab corners. I was just wondering if any one knew the best places to buy parts for theres trucks? Im looking mostly for body panels. Also is there any aftermarket sections for the bed? My whole bed is actualy pretty solid except for one spot where the plastic covers are infront of the rear drivers wheel.:disappoin Does any one know if there are repair panels??? And are there any mags that are good for toyota 4x4's ? Thanks

Also if you have a parts yota with a bad bed but is solid in the section right before the drivers side rear wheel let me know. Id love to buy it off you from the body line down.

Thanks any info would be great.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
I have a '93 parts truck from cali that's all solid but i think i'd have to chop the bed to get what you're looking for..

·
Registered
240sx
96 Posts
I have a '93 parts truck from cali that's all solid but i think i'd have to chop the bed to get what you're looking for..
How are the door cards on the truck. I need a new pair.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
Door cards? you mean the plastic things on the bottom left side, they're white and good.

·
Registered
240sx
96 Posts
Sorry I meant the interior door skins with the handle and armrest. Mine had electric window kits installed in them so there are old holes there.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
They're good but you'd have to come pick them up sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts