Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw a thread in the group buy here a couple days ago but that has ended but after i saw that i def trying to get one of those for my 88 camry cause im hating the feel of it. anyone noe where i can get one b.c ive tried ebay but they only have years in the 1990+ none for my cars year. also if i do get one that isnt my year is it possible to swap my key into the switchblade or is that not possible? if it isnt got any places u might noe that sells them please post. Thanks

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
you should just wait awhile for another group buy. cause i missed the 2nd group buy and he set up another small group buy with only 10 people. which you happened to missed. if you buy on email don't buy from that NTBK guy or whatever it is. i tried to get a 88 camry key sent to me and he keeps sending me the wrong ones. and i just got fed up with it. or you can always get a new ignition from a 92+ camry and use the new keys :) but that's really expensive compared to a key

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hrmm u mean like taking my key nd placing it into the slot of a switchblade that is made for a 92+ camry or just use a 92+ camry key on my car?

is that possible?!:eek:

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
the bit where you put your key into =) but thats kinda overkill just for "key feel" better wait for next group buy.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya might as well im trying to get new rotors and brakes for now wait for that later im not in too much of a hurry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts