Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've been messing with my car trying to get it ready to show off. so far this is one of the things i've been doing but i have many more.
edit: i built this myself to put in the center of my car for the amplifier.
i just wanted input onwhat you guys think

·
Registered
223 Posts
Are you trying to find a place to put it, like in/on the dash? Or are you asking how to install it?

If you're looking for a place to put it, how about somewhere in the console or in the glove box. It's pretty ugly, so you might want to make a custom enclosure for it.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i'm sorry. i took it upside down by accident. it's a clear plastic that i used from a cd case. i left if clear so i can light up behing it and show some of the isides of where the armrest is.

·
Traitor
332 Posts
make it a little bit smaller so it could fit in the DIN pocket below the radio...or put it way at the bottom in front of the shifter below the cup holders

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
hmm..center would be good below cd deck if you could modify the shape.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
initial t :you don't recognize this piece?you have it in your wagon. it looks like a tray but i modified it to fit the gauge and switch. hopefully i can get some pics of it installed.by today

·
Traitor
332 Posts
make sure you put some neon or led's under there somewhere...that would look really good...and get some pics!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts