Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Camry
93 Posts
Walbro should be just fine. Unless you feel like fiddling a bit more, get Bosch Motorsport pump (not the same as regular Bosch replacement pump).

·
Died around age 230, XXX
399 Posts
Go with Denso

I dont know why I like the name Denso so much, especially since I haven't bought any of their parts yet...maybe cause it reminds me of Denzel lol.

Denzo is a bit more expensive, but its probably better than the cheap sh!t they sell at autoparts stores. Im just so over some of the products out there. Cheap aftermarket crap, I just wish there was a store where people could go to and buy quality, real parts. Fortunently, Napa comes close and sells Denso, but even then you have to order it from elsewhere usually. And when you travel as I do, going to a different city 2 times a week, you just dont have time to wait around for a part to be ordered. But it'll save time if you buy something thats crap and have to re-order AND replace.

Or maybe its just my bad luck with compressors LOL...

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Denso makes SOLID parts. Probably why Toyota uses ALL DENSO PARTS FOR OEM STUFF. :) Walboro makes a good pump too. I'd suggest getting just the OEM Toyota Denso fuel pump unless you have plans for a 5-speed swap with turbo.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Just adding a higher flow rate fuel pump WILL NOT increase the performance alone. But adding a higher flow rate fuel pump WILL be a supporting modification for a turbo setup.

·
1MZ powered MR2
1991 MR2
1,065 Posts
Walbro makes OEM replacement pumps too. The only problem with high flow Walbros is the noise they make. Not sure about the OEM rated or 190LPH ones.

Go to www.densoaftermarket.com and search for your fuel pump (at the top: "Find My Part"). A non-Toyota branded Denso pump is a lot cheaper. Then search around on Amazon with the Denso part number you get.

·
Born to Drive
94 Camry LE
2,826 Posts
i'm selling the walbro 255LPR fuel pump with the entire fuel pump unit attached and installed. it'll be a simple drop in install.
everything is for $100+shipping

i used it for my supercharger setup and worked perfectly.
pm me if ur interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts