Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I need to do a front brake job on my 2009 Camry LE 2.4 cyl and I already bought:

Akebono ACT1222 ProACT Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set

I also bought new brake hardware clip kit

I need to know exactly which part number Brembo front rotors I should be buying. I know they are highly recommended on the forums but I am getting some conflicting part numbers and want to make sure I order the correct ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone can reply with the correct part number...

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2005 Corolla CE
14,777 Posts
I sent you the PM. Honestly I would just go with Centric Premium.

Cheaper, MUCH easier to find, and just as high quality as Brembo.

Reactions: Donald E. George

·
Registered
932 Posts
I believe the only brake discs being made somewher besides China are the EBC discs. They are made in the USA,Canada and the UK. Centric are highly recommended, but one can never tell about some of the crap coming out of China. My automotive tools are all fifty years ago and everything is stamped,"Made in the USA." My thirty something year old floor jack was made in Japan and is better than anything on the market today. Times change.I remember when "Made in Japan" was a stamp seen on junk too. Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.