Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
One thing to keep in mind is that the regional distributors cannot possibly order all possible theoretical combinations from Toyota.

For areas of the country serviced by Gulf States Toyota, you can look at their web site to see what they distribute to their dealers.

Gulf states Toyota

·
Registered
38 Posts
I also don't like sunroofs and they cut head room. So, is hard to find high trim levels without them. I found my used '15 XSE without roof online [Autotrader], and was a lower price since higher than avg. mileage.

When I look at used cars on line for 'fun', hardly ever see solid roof XSE's, and many SE's have holes in roofs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Update:

So I wanted to thank everyone for all of the helpful information you provided to me on this forum. I had finally found a couple of sales guys that understood what I was looking for and they placed an order for me a couple of months ago and it just came in and I picked it up, exactly what I wanted, A 2019 XSE (with no panoramic glass or sun roof), with an in dash Nav unit, and the Entune system that includes smartphone connectivity which works great, can activate and check status of everyhting doors locked, location where parked, activate flashers, remote start from anywhere there is a cell signal, etc. All the functions work great and the app is very user friendly. I also like those safety sense features that my 2016 did not have.

Most of the dealers just wanted to convince me that I needed what they had on the lot, which I found a little insulting as well as a needless time drain, and was just was not going to happen. Glad I found this forum and glad I held out.

Thanks Again !

21 - 23 of 23 Posts