Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Apexi ws is my vote. I have heard some bad things about Greddy Evo. Just my .02 cents

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have the Greddy and it suits my needs perfectly. I wanted an exhaust that gave some gains, has a deep throaty sound and was still legal. The Apexi WS is more quiet than the Greddy, just a bit louder than stock, similar to the TRD muffler. Currently you have four choices for cat-back exhausts: Greddy, Apexi, JPP, and custom. The JPP probably will yield the most perfomance. I've never encountered any problems with the Greddy.

·
Banned
352 Posts
yea serously you cant go wrong with greddy ive never hered of any propblems with that exhaust but apexi are just as good

·
Here
289 Posts
yota said:
Apexi ws is my vote. I have heard some bad things about Greddy Evo. Just my .02 cents
What bad things have you heard from Greddy? I have the Evo and its perfect. A very light/mild deep tone. The only flaw I can see at this point is the iffy welding at each welding spot by Greddy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
^ I remember reading on honda-tech.com a while back that a few people had problems with it. I also had an apexi exhaust on my first car about 4 years ago and it was the best exhaust i ever owned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts