Votes: 14 60.9%
  • DM5 5 star

Votes: 9 39.1%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Man, those multispoke look sweet.

Got a side view of your car? So I can better judge?

But I think the second set have too much going on. Doesn't look the best. The first are tight as hell though. They look like an aftermarket version of the SC rims. I love them!

·
Killa Clean Gen 3
Camry
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally I like the GF1's more, but the question is what will look better on the gen 3? I have 5 star on there right now and it's pretty sweet.

I dunno, anyone wanna photo chop the gf1's onto my car? That would put an end to the questioning.

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
I choose the 1st set.

Not a big fan of the Volks look-alikes.

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
I at first liked the second ones.. can I change my vote after checking out the photoshop pic ;)

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Actually I like both but the 1st set looks sweet on your ride:thumbup:

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
i think the 1st set looks pretty sick:thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think you should go with the first set. the second set looks kind of wacky, it wouldn't look right on a camry. you should check out some other rims, centerline, BBS, Konig. go www.discounttire.com
that website has a interactive wheel system, so you know how the rims would look like on your car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I vote for the 2nd one. I'm not really into the multi-spoke thing... Also my friend has them on his Corolla, and it looks awesome! It really makes me jealous...

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
i like cruiser's current rims. they're pretty clean.

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
if the 5 spokes didnt look like an immo of the volk racing rims then theyd look good, but as it is the first ones are better imo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts