Toyota Nation Forum banner

Which 18in Rims for my Gen 3?

• GF1 multispoke

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • DM5 5 star

Votes: 9 39.1%

Which rims to get?

1800 Views 18 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Wibbit
Trying to decide on my new rims, they will be 18's, either the Enkei DM5 or the GF1.

Which one do I get?

Thanks

GF1

Big pic

http://www.discounttire.com/product/wheels/enkgf1.sm.xl.jpg

DM5

http://www.discounttire.com/product/wheels/enkdm5.sm.xl.jpg

big pic
See less See more
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Man, those multispoke look sweet.

Got a side view of your car? So I can better judge?

But I think the second set have too much going on. Doesn't look the best. The first are tight as hell though. They look like an aftermarket version of the SC rims. I love them!
my vote is for GF1 :)
Personally I like the GF1's more, but the question is what will look better on the gen 3? I have 5 star on there right now and it's pretty sweet.

I dunno, anyone wanna photo chop the gf1's onto my car? That would put an end to the questioning.

See less See more
GF1 :thumbup:
I choose the 1st set.

Not a big fan of the Volks look-alikes.
I at first liked the second ones.. can I change my vote after checking out the photoshop pic ;)
Actually I like both but the 1st set looks sweet on your ride:thumbup:
i think the 1st set looks pretty sick:thumbup:
I think you should go with the first set. the second set looks kind of wacky, it wouldn't look right on a camry. you should check out some other rims, centerline, BBS, Konig. go www.discounttire.com
that website has a interactive wheel system, so you know how the rims would look like on your car.
I vote for the 2nd one. I'm not really into the multi-spoke thing... Also my friend has them on his Corolla, and it looks awesome! It really makes me jealous...
i like cruiser's current rims. they're pretty clean.
^ same here
i'd go for the 5 spoke-DM5
if the 5 spokes didnt look like an immo of the volk racing rims then theyd look good, but as it is the first ones are better imo
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.