Votes: 5 71.4%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i currently have a 1997 corolla CE with 4afe...i wanted to get a MKIII and sup it up...what do you guys think i should do...buy the supra and mod it or keep the rolla and make it a sleeper...with a turbo'd silvertop or 4agze???

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
MK3 for sure.. screw the rolla. :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
lol ya i was gonna buy a mk3 to and ditch my rolla, but the guy was out of town and kept pushing the sale. eventually i got it down to 500$ from 1200$, but it was too much of a hassle to pick it up out of town cause my work and school schedule and he didn't want to wait. So i think he wrecked it and paid for them to pick it up...lol

what engine is in the mk3?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
honestly, get the supra and keep the Corolla as a DD. i assure you, modding your only vehicle - particularly with major work like motor swaps - is a huge mistake.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^i agree...that was my initial thought..but i gues si only wanna mod one..i would like to put a 4AGE in my rolla one day..o and the MKIII has either a 7MGTE or 7MGE...i would get the 7mgte 5-speed..targa top

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
if you want to do a motor swap on the corolla - if you REALLY want to do it - then get another car to drive around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts