Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
For your car I would have to say... fet the PIAA SUPER ROZZA!!

-Rick

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EKam said:
Volks if you have the dough.
Both are around the same price of $3000. This morning i was calling around for prices, the guy i was talking to said go with the PIAA's. He said that volks are too common now, and not alot of people have these wheels. I am going for originality, and teh PIAA's are a 1st choice rite now

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Volks are not common in Camrys... at least not in Toronto. :lol:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
kasimmmmm said:
Both are around the same price of $3000. This morning i was calling around for prices, the guy i was talking to said go with the PIAA's. He said that volks are too common now, and not alot of people have these wheels. I am going for originality, and teh PIAA's are a 1st choice rite now

is that w/ tires, or just the rims?

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
OZ rims are also great :D

depends on what you are going for as well...like if you want super lightweight rims Volk's, OZ, RacingHart and BBS are great choices if you got the cash like everyone else said :)

those PIAA wheels are nice too, guess they added rims to their list of lighting, kinda like MoMo makes Rims too ;)

Keri

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need more ideas people :p:

I need wheels with a lip...black or gold is preffered. THE LIP IS A MUST

Thanx in advance

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SolaraTRD said:
Jeez,
those Piaa's look heavy as hell with all that CHROME....

~ Is it?
I dunno, the site says that they used advanced technology to create strong, light weight wheels. But i really dont think they're as light as the LE28N i think they are 14-16 lbs :eek:
Thats probably like 10 pounds lighter (each wheel) than my stock wheels...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts