Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Yeeaaahh!:D
corolla s
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to get some opinions about these wheels.. which one will look better on my classic silver corolla S?
TRD 18"

MB gunmetal 18"

·
Donn
2009 Corolla LE
18 Posts
I think the TRD 18" ( First Photo) would look best on Classic Silver.
I would love them on my Silver Corolla.
Good Luck. :thumbsup:

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,789 Posts
i want to get some opinions about these wheels.. which one will look better on my classic silver corolla S?
TRD 18"
TRD but in silver for your CSM. :thumbsup:

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,789 Posts

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Tough choice. I like them both, but the MB's look more 'aggressive' in my opinion. I like how they dish in the middle and the spokes go right to the lip without flaring out. They also have a nice shine to them too. The TRD's are nice, but the MB's have more style in my opinion :cool:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Tough choice. I like them both, but the MB's look more 'aggressive' in my opinion. I like how they dish in the middle and the spokes go right to the lip without flaring out. They also have a nice shine to them too. The TRD's are nice, but the MB's have more style in my opinion :cool:
^This, but I'd say TRD just 'cuz.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I would say the TRD in silver as well, but are you looking for more of a fosho look? or performance?

Because TRDs are heavy...

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,789 Posts
I just don't like the way a black wheel blends with the tire. :ugh3:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
I just don't like the way a black wheel blends with the tire. :ugh3:
+1, and they blend in with the road too. I've always personally thought that black wheels are somewhat of a waste of money since you can't really see them. It's a bit like a front lip on a black car - It looks great up close, but on the street it's barely noticeable.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts