Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my Silver stars for about a year now and I'm getting tired of the yellowish wedge bulbs so I was thinking of getting PIAA or Raybrig bulbs problem is I'm not sure if either of them would work well with the white of my silver stars. Has anyone had any experience with either or some other bulbs that would look nice? Thanks Eric

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,893 Posts
I put amber bulbs in my corner lights. I think it looks good that way too, and you don't have to search all around to find a matching bulb (instead, they are nicely contrasting).

-Charlie

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put amber bulbs in my corner lights. I think it looks good that way too, and you don't have to search all around to find a matching bulb (instead, they are nicely contrasting).

-Charlie
so just any brand amber wedge bulb? Would you happen to have a picture of what is looks like on your car? Thanks Eric

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,893 Posts
so just any brand amber wedge bulb? Would you happen to have a picture of what is looks like on your car? Thanks Eric
Yeah, just get the standard or long-life amber 168/194 bulbs from any auto parts stores. It is just a couple dollars... I don't think I have any pictures at night of them on my car.

-Charlie

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm looking for brighter bulbs because Toyota designed weak looking parking lights on a lot of cars back then--a lot of the lens space is dimly or not lit at all.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, just get the standard or long-life amber 168/194 bulbs from any auto parts stores. It is just a couple dollars... I don't think I have any pictures at night of them on my car.

-Charlie
Cool thanks a lot I think I'll drop by this weekend and pick some up Thanks Charlie.

·
Registered
1991 Toyota Camry LE
174 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts