Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Tacoma
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just my opinion, but what do you all think about Toyota marketing a WHITE Xrunner? I think it would look really sweet and clean, thus being white. Opinions please!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
LOL....I thought there was gonna be pics..Someone over at CT claimed they saw a White XR the other day. Still not 100% sure it was an X

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
White XRunner + Gunmetal 20's with Polished lips. :hititsign

I'm a big fan of blue though...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would of bought one if they had one at the dealer!! I had the option buying from buying a pearl black,radiant red and speed way blue and i chosed radiant red it seemed more sporty to me!

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
white would look sick as hell. I'm a huge fan of the Super White on the Tacoma's. Why did they not come out with more colors for the xrunner? Were they maybe wanting to see what kind of reaction they were going to get for them? Will they come out with more colors soon? Just curious!!

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
Bigblue said:
white would look sick as hell. I'm a huge fan of the Super White on the Tacoma's. Why did they not come out with more colors for the xrunner? Were they maybe wanting to see what kind of reaction they were going to get for them? Will they come out with more colors soon? Just curious!!
I actually wanted dark green. Dunno why...

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
novataco said:
I actually wanted dark green. Dunno why...
Dark green got old for me real fast.

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
I see your point. I guess it would have looked more like the older Tacos...

·
Registered
141 Posts
White would be sweet! I think I would've gone with that color over the black,red or blue! I think the "X" is a perfect fit for white in color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts