Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
07saab95,11rollaS
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The day I picked up my Corolla S I started modding. I had 55w 6k HID's waiting for me when I brought the car home. Also added 35w 3k hid fogs. Used hid harnesses for both so I don't have any issues. I also snipped the DRL wire and grounded the foglight wire. Just the other day I got some parts in. No, I am not trying to make the car fast. No performance parts will be added. I did try a k&n and it threw a cel. Oh well.

^^09-10 cluster

I also have a Infiniti g35 autodimming mirror I am going to add. Window tint will be soon. And I am searching for a wrecked XRS so I can grab the rear disks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i like the optitron gauges compared to the stock all orange one

if i remember switching the gauge cluster is a simple DIY ??

where did you buy your new gauge cluster ?

·
Registered
07saab95,11rollaS
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i like the optitron gauges compared to the stock all orange one

if i remember switching the gauge cluster is a simple DIY ??

where did you buy your new gauge cluster ?
It's really easy. Just pull the cover off. And it's 2 phillips screws and the old one slides out. Just plug the new on in and screw it in. I got mine off of eBay for $75 shipped. Mileage was 300 miles off. So I waited an extra week to put it on so the mileage was perfect.

·
Registered
07saab95,11rollaS
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The tint and visors make a world of difference, very nice so far!
It completely changes the whole look of the car!

I swapped out all my stock speakers too. Got alpine type S components for the front and 6x9 for the rear. The front door speakers were easy. Just ripped out the old speaker. Let it riveted in, just punctures the speaker and tore it out. And was able to use that as a mount for the new speakers. For the rears I just drilled 4 new holes and tightened them down. And i put a small 10" kicker sub for just a little extra base. Next thing is to get a nav unit. The g35 mirror I got off eBay has a green compass which I don't want so they are sending me a new one without a compass.

·
Registered
07saab95,11rollaS
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like to know too...I hate having 1 speed INT wiper.
I just search corolla wiper stalk on eBay. Found this place called otocarparts. They had it for $50 shipped OBO. I made an offer for $30 and they countered $35 so I took it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.