Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2013 XLE Venza
164 Posts
Yeah, we are pretty low here too. Just getting ready to turn 35k on our 14.
That's certainly on the low end :clap:

When i began searching/shopping for my 2nd venza, i've come across several low mileage units along with many high mileage ones, some in excess of 120-130k.

Reactions: lburton

·
Registered
338 Posts
That's certainly on the low end :clap:

When i began searching/shopping for my 2nd venza, i've come across several low mileage units along with many high mileage ones, some in excess of 120-130k.
Yeah, I have noticed that too. When I was trying to get a sense of what these were selling for when we were thinking of trading ours in on a van for my wife that is all I seemed to find, extremely low mileage ones or very high mileage ones.

·
Registered
42 Posts
224,000 MILES on a 2013 AWD XLE V6 bought Feb of 2014 with 20,000 miles. I'm a sales rep covering 5 states. Routine maintenance plus replacing all but the right rear wheel bearing. Did spark plugs and brakes for the first time at 215,000 miles. Very solid piece. I usually get out of cars at about 200,000 miles but I decided to run with this a while longer and see what happens. Hoping for a couple of more years and another 100,000 or so miles. As I look around at replacements for the Venza I can't find anything that will suit me as well at anywhere near the price.

·
Registered
2013 XLE Venza
164 Posts
224,000 MILES on a 2013 AWD XLE V6 bought Feb of 2014 with 20,000 miles. I'm a sales rep covering 5 states. Routine maintenance plus replacing all but the right rear wheel bearing. Did spark plugs and brakes for the first time at 215,000 miles. Very solid piece. I usually get out of cars at about 200,000 miles but I decided to run with this a while longer and see what happens. Hoping for a couple of more years and another 100,000 or so miles. As I look around at replacements for the Venza I can't find anything that will suit me as well at anywhere near the price.
:surprise::surprise: holy guacamole thats ah :poop: ton.

·
Venzanity!!!
160 Posts
Yeah, I have noticed that too. When I was trying to get a sense of what these were selling for when we were thinking of trading ours in on a van for my wife that is all I seemed to find, extremely low mileage ones or very high mileage ones.
Low miles = they want a 3rd row of seats or think it's too big
High mileage = Good ol toyota motor and ready for another one :) (or need a third row seat cuz they now have 4+ kids lol)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Slow day here..so I was wondering who in this forum has the most miles(km) on their Venza. Mine is a real baby a 2012 V6 with 50,000 miles (80,000 km)....so who has the record?
Slow day here..so I was wondering who in this forum has the most miles(km) on their Venza. Mine is a real baby a 2012 V6 with 50,000 miles (80,000 km)....so who has the record?
I have a 2011 V6 with 290,000

·
Venzanity!!!
160 Posts
192,000 miles on it and only real maintenance was the steer column issue that Venzas have, 2 spark plugs,and my alternator since I have sub woofer and amp. She is going strong and right now, I see myself in nothing else for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
2 Posts
192,000 miles on it and only real maintenance was the steer column issue that Venzas have, 2 spark plugs,and my alternator since I have sub woofer and amp. She is going strong and right now, I see myself in nothing else for the rest of my life.
please some insight about quality of ride on the v6 20 inch wheels, and, quality of seats on long trips? thank you

·
Venzanity!!!
160 Posts
Excellent, had 18s on previous vehicle and quality of ride is awesome, tire rim size is not what has the greatest affect on ride quality, it's how much rubber is between the tire and the rim and 50 is good! If you think the ride quality is not good with that? There is enough wheel well space that you could probably go up to 60, I would check with a tire dealership because you may have to go a lil wider too. I am not the person to talk about seat quality as I am 6'6 and as long as I have enough leg room? I can drive for days...and I have in my Venza, I did buy a lumbar support, but that was because I had a back injury. I also used it for driving uber and would drive for 8+hrs on the weekends with no problem. I may have jinxed myself though....because no more than an hour after typing that message, the Venza is in for a checkup and found out the water pump is leaking....1200 dollars! lol. But I cannot complain! I have spent so litte money on her that I will gladly put up 1200 for a water pump. I figured it would have gone out 60 miles ago or so! lol.

·
Registered
Highlander Hybrid 2020
487 Posts
jf can you guys with venza's please tell me how the seats feel on your body after 6 hours or more?
Hi,
As far as I am concerned, Venza seats are OK. I am always in the driver seat, which is electric with many settings, so I don't remember any issue (compared to my Sportage, which requires a little pillow behind the back to be usable...)

I have the I4 with 19 inch wheels, so I can't comment on the 20 inches.

AJ Esquire,
We also replaced the water pump, but paid about 500$ this summer. Was the 1200 at the dealer?

(We are at 293 000 km...)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts