Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Venzanity!!!
148 Posts
Yeah....figured I could get it for cheaper non dealer but being I could not visually see how bad it would be getting if I waited and found a non dealer? I just decided the extra pay was for not having to find another place with shuttle service to work etc, etc. And no hassle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
in 2015 I needed something....wasn't sure what form of transportation that would be....until I met my Venza.
I am the 2nd owner of a 2009 4cyl that I bought with 90K on it and currently reaching 194k miles. hoping for many more miles and memories! So grateful for my Venza even though the tires are expensive and so are some of the other parts. Thank you Toyota for blessing my life with this machine that seems tailor made for me.

·
Venzanity!!!
148 Posts
Hi,
As far as I am concerned, Venza seats are OK. I am always in the driver seat, which is electric with many settings, so I don't remember any issue (compared to my Sportage, which requires a little pillow behind the back to be usable...)

I have the I4 with 19 inch wheels, so I can't comment on the 20 inches.

AJ Esquire,
We also replaced the water pump, but paid about 500$ this summer. Was the 1200 at the dealer?

(We are at 293 000 km...)
I stand corrected...the pump was 222....the LABOR was 850.00...for what they charge hourly I get it....getting to it is a task!

·
Venzanity!!!
148 Posts
in 2015 I needed something....wasn't sure what form of transportation that would be....until I met my Venza.
I am the 2nd owner of a 2009 4cyl that I bought with 90K on it and currently reaching 194k miles. hoping for many more miles and memories! So grateful for my Venza even though the tires are expensive and so are some of the other parts. Thank you Toyota for blessing my life with this machine that seems tailor made for me.
Curious as to which parts you found more expensive? For an SUV the prices for the few parts i have replaced seem pretty reasonable?

·
Venzanity!!!
148 Posts
Curious as to which parts you found more expensive? For an SUV the prices for the few parts i have replaced seem pretty re

·
Registered
4 Posts
224,000 MILES on a 2013 AWD XLE V6 bought Feb of 2014 with 20,000 miles. I'm a sales rep covering 5 states. Routine maintenance plus replacing all but the right rear wheel bearing. Did spark plugs and brakes for the first time at 215,000 miles. Very solid piece. I usually get out of cars at about 200,000 miles but I decided to run with this a while longer and see what happens. Hoping for a couple of more years and another 100,000 or so miles. As I look around at replacements for the Venza I can't find anything that will suit me as well at anywhere near the price.
Great post. Please update us when you decide to part way. We would like to know how far can you extract from a Venza. Any complain or major decoration after all those mileage ?
the seat maybe ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
09 with 170,500 only major issues was rear differential seal because I tow a small boat and some oil line that Toyota had a known issue with and extended their warranty on but I miss the cut off

·
Registered
1 Posts
Slow day here..so I was wondering who in this forum has the most miles(km) on their Venza. Mine is a real baby a 2012 V6 with 50,000 miles (80,000 km)....so who has the record?
244,049 miles 2009 Venza second owner since 2014 at about 70,000 miles :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts