Toyota Nation Forum banner

Who has the most miles on their VENZA???

18107 Views 49 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  mickiemac1
I was just curious who has the most miles on their Venza and what if any issues have they had. I have a whopping 643 on my Venza. Thanks in advance:D
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
09 Venza
204 Posts
60,400 kms. Sorry, Canadian eh.

-Replaced windshield (crack occurred at the very bottom corner, driver's side and it would have been difficult for a stone to hit that low, and they agreed).
-Replaced front sun roof (rattling).
-Replaced the two heating elements in driver's seat.
-Replaced something in the steering column (sorry, can't remember the details).
-Replaced driver's side door panel (I complained that the padding on the arm rest had gone down quite a bit. I know, a little anal but it worked).
-Some minor fit and finish work inside the vehicle.

All of the above done under warranty. Now I have my fingers crossed.

· Registered
2021 Venza & '05 Rav4 L (Previously 2010 Venza)
46 Posts
Most Mileage

Maybe the mileage for the amount of time (number of months owned) would give a better indication.
I have owned my Venza for 6 months and have 11,600 miles on it. :)
I'm Lovin' Drivin' it! :thumbsup:
Only problem was when the windshield was replaced and 10k service the tech drove away with the smart key laying on the roof, :headbang:
Got a new smart key for free. :lol:

· Registered
54 Posts
35,000 miles and no problems other than the dash speaker alignment and a couple little rattles. Awesome daily driver.

· Registered
168 Posts
35,000 miles and no problems other than the dash speaker alignment and a couple little rattles. Awesome daily driver.
How was the headunit installation? Was it easy and how well does it work? I'm planning on doing the same thing. Thanks.

· Registered
54 Posts
How was the headunit installation? Was it easy and how well does it work? I'm planning on doing the same thing. Thanks.
Its super easy to take the dash apart and install it. The Scosche head unit dash cover thing fits well with no gaps and looks good. I installed my amps for the speakers and sub at the same time so I cannot say how much better the stock speakers would sound.

· Registered
168 Posts
Its super easy to take the dash apart and install it. The Scosche head unit dash cover thing fits well with no gaps and looks good. I installed my amps for the speakers and sub at the same time so I cannot say how much better the stock speakers would sound.
Thanks. Can you post pictures? I really want to do this. Did you have to wire your mic or is it built into the head unit? And is it your bluetooth capable of audio streaming? A lot of questions, but thanks in advance.

· Registered
76 Posts
Hey all, since everyone is posting about what they experienced I thought I'd ask a quick question. This morning I noticed that from a cold start (-20 celsius today), when the climate control is left on auto, the blower whistles quite abit. If I adjust fan speed manually, it goes away. After driving abit, the whistle disappears. Anyone notice that?

· Registered
2014 Venza
338 Posts
Got a 2014 in November 2014 with 7 mls on the dash, now 9400 awesome miles 10 months later.:wink:

· Registered
293 Posts
91,500 miles, 5 1/2 years of ownership. The issues I've had are: fixed the pano roof weather strip, replaced the blu-tooth unit, replaced a strut, fixed an airbag sensor wire in the driver side door and it's booked for next week to replace the 2 gears that control the valves. All of these issues were covered either by the original warranty or the extended warranty that we purchased. In addition, we've done all scheduled maintenance and had all brakes and rotors replaced.

· Registered
2011 Toyota Venza V6
195 Posts
84,000 miles/ 135,000 km. In the family since March 2011. 55 months.

Not much replacing has been done to it. Brakes, fluids and filters.

Funny that someone has mentioned the arm rest padding cause mine is totally dead. I think it has flattened and spread away from the most used area on the arm rest. Feels like hard plastic on the elbow.

· Venza with a mean eyebrow!
2013 Venza AWD
1,021 Posts
22,000km in my 2013 venza. Nothing needed other than oil changes. I did have to adjust the OEM hid headlights as they were not aimmed properly from factory.

· Registered
2014 Venza
338 Posts
103,000 miles on my '13 V6 XLE AWD. Purchased Certified Pre-Owned in Feb. '14 with 18,000 miles on it.
Holly crap, are you pulling our legs, that sure is a lot of driving in a little over a year.:grin:

Reactions: rejeyvenza

· Registered
3 Posts
2009 4cyl with 220,8xx miles. Just bought it a few weeks ago. Local, one owner car that has been well cared for.
This is our first Venza, but probably won't be our last. We have always liked Toyota's and really like this car.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.