Toyota Nation Forum banner

10121 - 10140 of 10151 Posts

·
☻Black Member
1,427 Posts
And it certainly didn't work for the "saturday night specials"... surprisingly, only a few of the cheapest guns available failed to make the roster qualifications when CA implemented it.
HighPoint? Ya... Any "homie" can cough up $150 for a 9mm... or $50 for one on the black market which is where they'll buy it anyways since they can't pass the existing background checks.

- good point
- perhaps they are 'leading up to it' (pricing people out)
- shell microstamping is sure to increase the price of CA guns :(

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
- pricing people out of the market is capitalism .. ie what makes USA #1 and not a communist (the opposite of capitalism) wasteland
- pricing people out is why riff-raff don't live in your neighborhoods, go to your schools, or shop at your stores
- in all reality the constitution says nothing about pricing people out..lol (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_States)
Take the above to the political thread and I'd love to discuss/debate it with you.

·
☻Black Member
1,427 Posts
In the US, gun laws are racist.
They were written to disarm the Black Panthers and other civil rights groups. They were supported by the KKK to keep Blacks defenseless.
- the Panthers were not a civil-rights group, they were black nationalists.. just like the KKK
- the NOI (nation of islam) were also black nationalists

- it was well known back then that the panthers and NOI controlled the majority of drugs and rackets in the hoods
- so disarming them was a GOOD idea
- King's movement was non-violent, no arms - 'vote with your dollar' etc

- so gun laws are not racist... No black wanted a gang of [email protected] jobless panthers rolling up and down the street with rifles spouting thier seperatist nonsense...

- likewise, no black wanted NOI seperatists 'whitey is the devil' nonsense being spewed while they shakedown and control all the illegal drugs in the hood

- don't confuse blacks and n******s ... 2 different things
- blacks were behind Kings Ghandi-based ideology
- the lower class blacks (n-words) were interested in black nationalist anarchy (ie panthers/NOI) no different than kkk

- NOI recruited from jail (inmates) .. they still do this today.. criminal knucklehead seperatist movement

- these seperatist groups (NOI, KKK, Panthers, Neo-Nazi's, etc) appeal to the dumbest class who have zero identity other than something banally rediculous such as skin color or religous affiliation

:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
went to the LGS today and passed up on a KSG for $560.00
crazy i know but big trip coming up the end of month and i need all the benjamins i can

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
went to the LGS today and passed up on a KSG for $560.00
crazy i know but big trip coming up the end of month and i need all the benjamins i can
Your post should have come with subtitles.

:lol:

·
3,410 Posts
Been awhile since I have been able to sling some lead, since the only indoor range in town closed last year. Thought I should get the Glock out and clean it up, make sure all is well.

I should get the shotgun out and lube it up as well. Maybe someday this week. I realized I need another drawer in my garage to hold the gun cleaning kits and mats and such; have the smaller mat for the Glock and a larger one for the shotgun. All kinds of re-org I need to do in there :)

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
That's been on my mind as well lately to clean and lube my guns but I've just been too busy to do that. Maybe I'll take them to my gunsmith for a cleaning. I did manage to shoot a gun of mine back on the 4th at least. Was thinking of all the soldiers who died to give me that freedom to do so when I fired the gun making me grateful to be able to do it knowing there are many in the world who would love to do the same but can't.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Been awhile since I have been able to sling some lead, since the only indoor range in town closed last year. Thought I should get the Glock out and clean it up, make sure all is well.
You missed a spot.

Just fuckin' with you.

·
3,410 Posts
You missed a spot.

Just fuckin' with you.

Tell me WHEREEEEEE!!!!! It had been so long I had to re-learn how to disassemble the freaking thing. I watched a video where a guy loaded mags for a year to check the spring deformation...yeah, mine have been loaded for at least a year. 11 mags. I think I will unload most of those until I am ready to go shooting again...:surprise:

10121 - 10140 of 10151 Posts
About this Discussion
10.2K Replies
128 Participants
EKam
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing