There is no substitute.
7,213 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
7,213 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
so i take the new SA 9mm over to a buddies farm to sling some lead, load up the first mag and only 10 rounds go in. i'm like springs can't be that stiff, load up the extended mag and only 10 rounds go in a 16 round mag, my friend has the same gun same mags one mage holds 13 the other 16. both mine only hold 10 i'm thinking wtf all 4 mags work perfect in both guns so not really a big deal. i get home run the serial number on the gun and it comes back as a shipped to connecticut,,, so i got me restricted mags lol... i already order 3 16 round mags

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Good link hd. I disagree only about the silent safety since my Mini14 is based off the M4. If I slowly press the safety forward it will still click loud enough to spook away critters so I have to push it forward while also placing sideways pressure on the safety to keep it silent. That side resistance by pressing it against the trigger guard is what keeps it quiet.

10141 - 10151 of 10151 Posts
About this Discussion
10.2K Replies
128 Participants
EKam
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing